Thursday, September 8, 2011

Life is...for blogging!

I've come up with 3 reasons for starting a blog:
1. My husband needs a break from having to bear the impact of all the things that spew out of my brain on a daily basis. You will be my new outlet!

2. This a good way to have updates and info available to those who want to find it (without filling up my facebook page and becoming that annoying friend who people block for posting too much uninteresting personal crap)

3. I don't claim to be a good writer or even an interesting writer, but it is my prayer that someday...someone may stumble across my words and find hope and understanding in something I had to share.

"Jesus said, "Go home to your own people. Tell them your story-what the Master did, how He had mercy on you." ~ Mark 5:19 (The Message)

Life is...our testimony. Thus begins the journey of telling my story.

2 comments:

  1. Amen mija. I wont block you. Love you Via con Dios.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to agree, celery is gross! Glad you are joining the world of blogging. Can't wait to read more!

    ReplyDelete